New mid level fundraising study: Download your free copy
We’re excited to launch our third midlevel fundraising study: The Missing Middle Part III.
As you know well, the events of 2020 and early 2021 have had a uniquely extraordinary impact on our lives and on our organizations.
Middle donor fundraising continues to evolve in sophistication since our last study in 2018. And we find ourselves in a mini-moment. How these two truths reconcile remains to be seen. But this report is a great start.
When you download the study here
- You’ll learn how organizations leveraged the pandemic to make transformational changes in their mid-level programs.
- You’ll see additional ways they’ve evolved their mid-level efforts.
- You’ll hear from a slew of practitioners who have been middle donor pioneers.
- You’ll see data from organizations including the ACLU, Best Friends Animal Society, EDF, Human Rights Campaign, Parters in Health, Save the Children and more.
Also, we’re hosting a live zoom briefing on Wednesday, May 26th at 1pm eastern. Feel free to attend and invite others from your organization who might be interested.
Live Zoom Briefing
– Today: Wednesday, May 26th
– 1-2pm eastern