Chuck Barris, the creator of the Newlywed Game, recently passed away.
Say what you will about his taste level (the host of the Newlywed Game Bob Eubanks frequently asked couples about how they “made whoopee”), Barris made entertainment out of how well new couples knew each other.
I wish non profits had the new donor game. How well do non profit fundraisers know their donors and vice versa?
- What does your donor like to read over breakfast?
- What topics get your donor really fired up?
- What bores your donor to death?
- What other organizations does your donor find attractive?
- Is your donor happy with your relationship?
Can you answer those questions? If not, maybe it’s time to be a contestant.